Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My AC Workshop

I had a great time at my 2-Days' AC workshop over the weekend. 

Other than Daddy & Rossi gal, I have only told three friends about my workshop. The others will most likely think I'm nuts if they were to know about this, so it has never crossed my mind to tell them.

I totally hate having people poke fun or cast sarcastic remarks at me for wasting my moola doing the workshop. Other than their high and mighty selves, they do not believe other living beings can talk. These people are just so full of themselves, damn narrow-minded and downright disrespectful. Because of their arrogance and disbelief, they start attacking people verbally. Yes, there are such people around me, Unfortunately.

The Workshop...
It was an amazing and fulfilling experience. Interesting too. I have also met some new friends there, with one of them who happened to be a friend of my friend. What a small small world. :)

The exercises conducted were all very new to me. I have never done them before. It never occured to me that I could accomplish what was required of me. In  my heart, I was thinking, how on earth was I gonna do this?? 

Everyone was required to connect with their own animal, as well as the animal of another person in the class. It was hard to connect with my own, as I know mine too well and it was difficult to determine the accuracy of what I receive was based on my own understanding of her or it's truly her sending over messages to me. But the teacher told everyone to just take whatever they receive, as it's a very fine line. We would tend to question ourselves esp when we are all new to AC. It's with continual practice..and practice that we would eventually get better and more confident of the messages communicated to us by the animals.

Next, it was time to work with the animal belonging to another person. (In turn, this person will work with my Rossi gal.) I would be talking to an animal that I had no prior knowledge of, other than the physical data like the photo, name and age. Goodness..this was very overwhelming to me at first. I was wondering if I would be able to receive any info from the animal at all. 

I got to work with two different dogs belonging to two different persons. My experience with each of the dogs was very different. Each dog conveyed their messages to me in their own way and each invoked different emotions in me. It's so amazing how I could feel both of them in my connection with each of them. I never thought I would be able to experience what I had. I am very thankful to these two lovely dogs for giving me my unforgettable and wonderful first AC experience. 

Two people worked with Rossi gal individually. Each of them gave me info about her that was accurate, as confirmed by her mummy (me). I have also learnt things about Rossi gal that I didnt know before and I'm very glad to know about them. Some of the new things I gota know about her, made me and daddy laugh too. ;p 

Right now, I'm so anticipating my next upcoming workshop and another great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment